Tokina has officially announced the previous rumored Tokina FiRIN 20mm f/2 FE AF Lens for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Currently, there is no price info about this lens, you can check at B&H Photo Video, the release date of this lens is at the end of May, 2018.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, and can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low lighting conditions.
- Three super-low dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two all-glass precision molded aspherical elements suppress spherical aberrations to minimize distortion and improve overall sharpness.
- Multi-layered coating helps to alleviate lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Ring-shaped ultrasonic autofocus motor, along with a GMR sensor, affords quick, quiet, and responsive AF performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Internal contacts relay distance and aperture information to the camera body to enable full support of in-camera focusing aids.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.