- Sony RX100 VII is has the World’s fastest AF performance among fixed lens cameras with 1.0-type sensor.
- The RX100 VII features the same shooting speed and AF performance as the Sony a9 mirrorless camera – up to 60 AF/AE calculations per second and an amazing 20 fps blackout-free continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking.
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF follows your subject’s movements, human or animal, up to an incredible 90fps single burst shooting.
- These features are supported by the BIONZ X high-speed image processing engine, along with the newly developed Exmor RS 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor.
- This pocket-sized marvel includes a high-performance 24-200mm f/2.8-4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens and you can enjoy exploring new compositions and angles of your own perspective with the LCD touch screen – tiltable 180° degree and 90° down.
- The RX100 VII also includes enhanced video features with 4K HDR movie recording, real time tracking and real-time Eye AF and in 4K Active SteadyShot to reduce camera shake up to 8 times more effectively than previously available.
- Vertical position data recording transfers the file metadata straight to your smartphone, allowing you to replay and edit your videos in the most popular social media format.
Other leaked specs:
According to the information provided at overseas dealers, the main features of the Sony “RX100 VII” are the 1.0 type stacked CMOS, the world’s fastest AF as a 1.0 type machine, BIONZ X, 24-200 mm f2.8-4.5 , Tilt-type touch panel liquid crystal capable of angle adjustment up to about 180 degrees and down to about 90 degrees, it seems like 4K HDR video. The price in the UK is £ 1199.
Update: Seems Sony hasn’t announced the new RX camera today, maybe tomorrow ? Stay tuned.
We are now confirmed that Sony will have a new product announcement today, usually at 10am ET, New York time. Sony will announce a new RX compact camera today, currently still no info which RX series will be refreshed, according to previous rumors, the most likely camera to be announced today is Sony RX10 V. Stay tuned for more info.
Read More »
Sony has just registered the fourth camera code WW642826 in China, this means there will be a total of four cameras to be announced in the second half of 2019 !
The latest announcement from Sony is for the new FE 24mm f/1.4 GM Lens(B&H Photo/Amazon/ Adorama). So what’s next from Sony ? In the rest of 2018, there will be no new products to be announced from Sony. So the long awaited Sony a7S III and a6700/a7000 will coming in 2019. Here is an update rumors of upcoming Sony cameras and lenses to be announced in 2019.