Here is another leaked image of upcoming Sony a9II. This camera will be officially announced in October, 2019. Nokishita Camera also confirmed that Sony a9 II is officially registered, the code name is WW942051.
- Sony RX100 VII is has the World’s fastest AF performance among fixed lens cameras with 1.0-type sensor.
- The RX100 VII features the same shooting speed and AF performance as the Sony a9 mirrorless camera – up to 60 AF/AE calculations per second and an amazing 20 fps blackout-free continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking.
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF follows your subject’s movements, human or animal, up to an incredible 90fps single burst shooting.
- These features are supported by the BIONZ X high-speed image processing engine, along with the newly developed Exmor RS 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor.
- This pocket-sized marvel includes a high-performance 24-200mm f/2.8-4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens and you can enjoy exploring new compositions and angles of your own perspective with the LCD touch screen – tiltable 180° degree and 90° down.
- The RX100 VII also includes enhanced video features with 4K HDR movie recording, real time tracking and real-time Eye AF and in 4K Active SteadyShot to reduce camera shake up to 8 times more effectively than previously available.
- Vertical position data recording transfers the file metadata straight to your smartphone, allowing you to replay and edit your videos in the most popular social media format.
A Chinese weibo user has just leaked first top image could be upcoming Sony camera to be announced on July 17th, 2019. From the leaked image, we can see that:
Read More »
Along with upcoming Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8 FE lens, Yongnuo will also announce a new YN 85mm f/1.8 FE lens soon. This lens will be very compact, weight about 400g. Above image is Yongnuo YN 85mm f/1.8 FE lens with YN 50mm f/1.8 FE lens.