- Sony RX100 VII is has the World’s fastest AF performance among fixed lens cameras with 1.0-type sensor.
- The RX100 VII features the same shooting speed and AF performance as the Sony a9 mirrorless camera – up to 60 AF/AE calculations per second and an amazing 20 fps blackout-free continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking.
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF follows your subject’s movements, human or animal, up to an incredible 90fps single burst shooting.
- These features are supported by the BIONZ X high-speed image processing engine, along with the newly developed Exmor RS 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor.
- This pocket-sized marvel includes a high-performance 24-200mm f/2.8-4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens and you can enjoy exploring new compositions and angles of your own perspective with the LCD touch screen – tiltable 180° degree and 90° down.
- The RX100 VII also includes enhanced video features with 4K HDR movie recording, real time tracking and real-time Eye AF and in 4K Active SteadyShot to reduce camera shake up to 8 times more effectively than previously available.
- Vertical position data recording transfers the file metadata straight to your smartphone, allowing you to replay and edit your videos in the most popular social media format.
A Chinese weibo user has just leaked first top image could be upcoming Sony camera to be announced on July 17th, 2019. From the leaked image, we can see that:
Read More »
Along with upcoming Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8 FE lens, Yongnuo will also announce a new YN 85mm f/1.8 FE lens soon. This lens will be very compact, weight about 400g. Above image is Yongnuo YN 85mm f/1.8 FE lens with YN 50mm f/1.8 FE lens.
Rokinon will soon announce a new Samyang AF 45mm f/1.8 FE lens for Sony full frame mirrorless cameras. Here are first leaked images of this lens, looks very compact.
Here are first images of Yongnuo E 50mm f/1.8 AF APS-C mirrorless lens and Yongnuo FE 50mm f/1.8 AF full frame mirrorless lens.