The new announced Sony SF-G Tough UHS-II SD Memory Cards now finally available for pre-order online at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon. The release date is in late this month. These Sony Tough cards are world’s toughest and fastest SD memory cards.
- Sony 32GB SF-G Series Tough UHS-II SD Memory Card – $74.99 – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Sony 64GB SF-G Series Tough UHS-II SD Memory Card – $134.99 – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- Sony 128GB SF-G Series Tough UHS-II SD Memory Card – $274.99 – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon
- FAST TRANSFER: Up to 300 MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed 3. UHS-II, Class 10, U3 compliant. Fast writing speed excellent for 4K recording and continuous burst mode shooting.
- WORLDS TOUGHEST CARD: World’s first one-piece molded construction SD card. A monolithic construction with high hardness materials have resulted in the world’s highest level of bend strength,18 times greater than the SD standard (180 N). This design eliminates the risk of physical damage and protect the data recorded onto the card
- CAPACITY: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- RIBLESS DESIGN: World’s first ribless, no write protection switch design removed easy to break parts, such as rib and data protection switch of conventional SD cards, enhances reliability.
- DURABILITY: Highest level Waterproof (IPX8*5) and dustproof (IP6X*5), Shock resistant, X-ray proof, magnet proof, anti static proof, UV guard