Sony today has released new firmware updates for Sony a7R IV, a7R III, a7 III. You can download firmware through links below:
Benefits and Improvements
- Enables use of “My Menu” to save or load custom camera settings
- Adds the “External Flash Set” function which allows you to configure the settings of an attached flash or wireless radio commander (both sold separately) directly from the camera.
- Compatible Flash models:
- HVL-F60RM (with flash firmware version 2.00 or later)
- HVL-F45RM (with flash firmware version 2.00 or later)
- Compatible wireless radio commander:
- This functionality will be enabled after the upcoming wireless radio commander firmware version.
- Refer to the Help Guide for more information.
- Improves the overall stability of the camera