Japanese website NokishitaCamera just add a new Sony camera code “WW173777”, along with previous unannounced camera code “WW620081“.
According to previous rumors, Sony will announce new a7III in this Fall, and new RX compact cameras in Summer. So “WW173777” and “WW620081” could be these rumored cameras.
You can take a look at already released camera code names:
- a9: WW361847
- a7R II: WW325951, a7S II: WW898259, a7 II: WW328278
- a7R: WW328261, a7S: WW328274, a7: WW328262
- a6500: WW213019, a6300: WW906746
- a99 II: WW067022
- RX1R II : WW843944
- RX10 III: WW411000, RX10 II: WW136512, RX10: WW808143
- RX100 V: WW605351, RX100 IV: WW481040, RX100 III: WW808161
Below is a list of cameras could be announced next:
- Full Frame a9 series: a9R, a9S
- Full Frame a7 series: a7 III, a7R III, a7S III
- APS-C Mirrorless: a6700
- RX Series: RX1R III or RX2, RX10 IV, RX100 VI