Sony has just announced previous rumored three new 4K camcorders: PXW-Z90, HXR-NX80, FDR-AX700 (B&H Photo). Featuring Sony’s ground-breaking Fast Hybrid AF system, all three palm camcorders combine a fast and reliable autofocus (AF) function adapted for shooting with a 1.0-type stacked Exmor RS CMOS image sensor, delivering stunning image clarity alongside a range of versatile shooting features. The new camcorders all support an instant HDR (High Dynamic Range) workflow, enabling users to produce breath-taking HDR content with minimum post-production to suit a range of content creation scenarios and applications.
- 4K²full-pixel readout without pixel binning, using an enhanced BIONZ X™ image processing engine
- Super Slow Motion[ii]recording up to 960fps[iii], which is industry leading among palm categories and Slow & Quick Motion[iv]Full HD recording up to 120fps[v]
- S-Log3/S-Gamut3 capabilities for users to create and work with images as they desire.
- 29mm[vi] (35EQ)wide-angle ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 12x optical zoom lens and 18x Clear Image Zoom[vii]
- Less image distortion (rolling shutter phenomenon), in comparison to conventional models when shooting subjects in motion
Below are product features videos guides of these three new 4K camcorders: