Sony is rumored to announce a new product tomorrow at New York time 10-11am, September 12. Currently, there is nothing leaked about what will be announced.
Below are rumored Sony products to be announced next:
- Sony Alpha a7 III: This new full frame mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced in October-November 2017. Rumors also said it will be delayed to early 2018. Canon has already released 6D Mark II, a7III is designed to beat the 6D Mark II, here is a quick specs rumors for a7III: 24MP, same a9 AF system, 6-7 fps, 4K video, and touch screen, see the full rumored specs of a7III.
- Sony RX100 VI, RX10 IV, RX1R III: There are some rumors that Sony will announce a new RX camera in this Fall, currently no detail on which RX camera will be announced, stay tuned for more info.
- Sony FE lenses: Likely Sony FE 135mm GM lens and FE 400mm GM lens, rumored to be announced in this fall.
- Sigma FE lenses: Sigma CEO has already confirmed that they will release their first Sigma FE lens for Sony full frame mirrorless cameras in 2017, first Sigma FE lens is likely be Sigma FE 35mm f/1.4 AF lens.
- Sony Alpha a77 III: This camera is also rumored to be announced in this Fall, see rumored specs of a77III.