At CP+ Show in February in Japan, dpreview had a chance to interview with Sony senior executives, taking about the future of the a7-series, Sony’s Imaging PRO Support, the future of the A-mount SLT cameras, and Sony’s strategy for growing the 1-inch camera segment.
According to the interview:
- Sony’s Imaging PRO Support is very important, they have already expand and improve PRO Support network for professional alpha users.
- We listen what our customers said, and we will create what customers want.
- Currently, a7 series full frame mirrorless cameras are for portraits and landscape photographers, so next lens should be rumored FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens.
- The price for RX series is very important.
- We need to offer new imaging experiences.
- A-mount is not dead, we need both A-mount and E-mount.
You can read full interview at dpreview.