At IFA 2018 tomorrow, Sony will have a product announcement, now according to Nokishita Camera, it it confirmed that Sony will announce DSC-HX95 and DSC-HX99 compact cameras.
Below is the specs of DSC-HX95/HX99:
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T * 24-720 mm zoom lens
- BIONZ X processor with front end LSI
- 4K video
- RAW compatible
- Tilt liquid crystal which can be taken by turning 180 degrees
- Improved grip
- Newly support “touch focus” and “touch shutter” (DSC-HX99)
- Overseas release date: September 2018
- DSC-HX95: 499 euros
- DSC-HX99: 519 euros
You can see leaked Germany press release.
via: Nokishita Camera