According to SAR, the source who shared correct info about the lenses announced yesterday told that a new high-end flagship E-mount mirrorless camera will be announced next. Also the rumored Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM lens will also coming soon.
The new flagship e-mount mirrorless camera will above than current a7R II, as previous rumors, we call it Sony Alpha a9 tentatively. Sony Chinese Photographer QianLi Zhang also confirmed that a new camera with “Very Fast Burst Rate & AF Speed” is coming soon.
There are already some rumored specs of Sony Alpha a9, see below:
- 72MP Full Frame Mirrorless Sensor
- Unlimited RAW burst
- Prototype already in testing
- Slightly large than Sony a7RII
- No Built-in Battery Grip
- Dual card slots
- Joystick for autofocus point moving
- Announcement could be in 2017
- Launch price around $6,000
Follow Sony Alpha a9 on Facebook: