Panasonic will soon announce two new Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras on September 25th ahead of Photokina 2018. According to rumors, Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras will have IBIS and 4K@60p. This will the serious competitor for upcoming Sony a7S III. What Sony a7S III need to fight back is the 4K@60p, and other great video features. Previous rumors also said a7S III will have 4K@60p and HDR Video. According to latest rumors, a7S III is rumored to be announced in October, 2018, stay tuned for more info.
Below are full rumored specs of Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras:
- Panasonic will announce two new Full Frame Mirrorless system camera on September 25:
- One is low MP entry-level full frame mirrorless camera with IBIS, 4K@60p, SL-mount
- The other is high MP Pro-level full frame mirrorless camera with IBIS, 4K@60p, SL-mount
- Three new Panasonic SL-mount lenses
- New 24-70mm SL-mount Lens
- New 70-200mm SL-mount Lens
- New 50mm Fast Prime SL-mount Lens
- Panasonic FF mirrorless camera will have similar design as Panasonic G9 w/ Leica SL-mount.
- Panasonic-Leica-Sigma will announce a new partnership around the SL mount FF system
- Leica and other companies will announce a new website called “L-mount.com” soon
- Panasonic will only show a prototype with non finalized specs
- The new cameras will go on market by March 2019
- Panasonic has designed this new sensor
- The high-end camera body will have way more than 42 Megapixels, around 50MP
- The cameras has excellent video quality
- There will be many new SL mount lenses in 2019 !
Follow Sony Alpha a7S III on Facebook: