We are now get more leaks and rumors about upcoming Sony a7S III full frame mirrorless camera. Latest rumors said the body price for Sony a7S III is expected around $3,500, which is $500 expensive than Sony a7S II launch price ($2,998).
Sony a7S III specs:
- Sony a7S III body price: $3,500
- New 12MP full frame CMOS sensor with fast readout
- Records FHD@240fps, 4K@120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K@120fps raw over HDMI
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- No Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- Two card slots: UHS-II SD card and CFexpress Type A card support (each of the two slots takes them both!)
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV.
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- Official announcement on July 28th
- Shipment start mid August