Sony has just released a new firmware update version 1.10 for Sony a7R III(Amazon/B&H/Adorama). You can download this firmware update at Sony Australia, Sony USA Support.
Benefits and Improvements from the latest update
- A new Interval option is now selectable for Pixel Shift Multi Shooting: [On: Shooting Interval 0.5sec] option added to the menu
*When the camera is connected to a PC, please use the latest version (1.2 or later) of the Imaging Edge software.
*When using an A-mount lens via a Mount Adaptor (LA-EA1/ LA-EA2/ LA-EA3/ LA-EA4), the interval might be slightly longer.
- Bracketing is now available during Silent Shooting with uncompressed RAW
- Improves the peaking display level for S-Log shooting
- Improves the Eye AF, which under a specific set of circumstances, did not work properly
- Solves an issue where [Viewfinder Brightness] was not being reflected correctly in [Manual] setting
- Improves the overall stability of the camera