Improvements over version 3.20:
- Improves a condition that occurs with system software version 3.20 where, when using the Flash, the amount of light at the edge of the image is insufficient.
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 3.30:
- Adds support for the Radio-controlled Lighting System
- New lenses are supported.
Note: Please refer to the latest compatibility information on the Web.
- Phase-detection AF is supported
- The lens name will be correctly recorded in the EXIF
- The AF can be used in movie recording mode with the SEL85F14GM
- Adds the 14-bit uncompressed RAW format option
Note: PlayMemories Camera Apps™ currently does not support shooting or recording using uncompressed RAW format
- Adds Phase-detection AF support for A-mount Lens Adaptor LA-EA3 (LA-EA1)
- Adds a MOVIE button custom key settings that can be assigned for the movie recording function
- Improves camera function and provides picture improvement for the new lenses (SEL35F14Z, SEL24240, SEL28F20, SEL90M28G)
- Provides enhanced image stabilization system in half-pressing the shutter, in Focus Magnifier, in movie recording, and other functions