The Sony a7S III is now already confirmed to be announced on July 28th, 10AM ET. According to latest rumors, Sony a7S III will have two memory card slots, one supports UHS-II SD card, the other could support CFexpress card. The CFexpress cards are much faster than SD cards. Stay tuned for more info.
Rumored Specs of Sony a7S III:
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- New 12MP stacked full frame CMOS sensor with fast readout
- Video: 4K@120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K@120fps raw over HDMI, FHD@240fps
- Design similar to a Sony a7R IV.
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II SD card support, also could be CFexpress card support
- Official announcement on July 28
- Release date in mid August