After Sony announced a7 III (B&H/Adorama/Amazon), next mirrorless cameras from Sony would be Sony a7S III & a new flagship APS-C mirrorless camera. The new flagship APS-C mirrorless camera could be rumored Sony a6700. According to SAR, new flagship APS-C mirrorless camera could be announced this year.
We have already posted some first rumored specs of Sony a6700:
- Better AF speed, accuracy and sensitivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity as in the a7R III or better.
- Faster FPS
- Fully articulated touchscreen
- 1/8000s max shutter speed
- 1/250s flash sync speed
- Better silent electronic shooting shutter
- Improved IBIS
- Faster Start up time, Faster responsiveness
- Dual Card Slots, one support UHS-II as a7R III
- Built-in intervalometer
- Raw-2-jpeg processing in camera
- Double exposures
- Announcement like at the second half of 2018