As Sony Alpha a9 now already in stock and shipping in US, a great news for Sony a9 shooters that Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 now finally support Sony Alpha a9. Also the new announced Zeiss Batis FE 135mm f/2.8 lens got supported.
You can now download latest version of Adobe Lightroom here.
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70 (DC-TZ90,DC-TZ91, DC-TZ92, DC-T93)
- Sony A9 (ILCE-9)
New Lens Profile Support in Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 / 6.10.1
|Sony FE||Zeiss Batis 2.8/135|
Customer reported issues resolved
- Edit in Photoshop Erroneous Message Fixed
- Fixed issue causing color cast on images from some Fujifilm X series cameras shot in CH/CL modes.
- Fixed issue where images taken on the Fujifilm GFX 50s with top 3 extended ISOs appear over exposed.
- Fixed issue where some images converted to DNG from the Hasselblad H6 contained a color cast.
- Fixed issue with Hasselblad X1D images losing highlight details at high ISOs.
- We have an issue where customers are unable to use the Develop module with GPU enabled. This only occurs when using an AMD graphics card using driver Version 17.4.4 (released 4/23/2017) on Windows. Please see this note for more details and workarounds.