The new Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS Lens is now already in stock at most stores (Amazon.com / B&H Photo Video / Adorama.com). According to latest video review by Kai W, this lens is the king of bokeh.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 20 | T5.6 to 22
- Apodization Element for Smooth Bokeh
- One Aspherical Element, One ED Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive SSM Focus System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Ring-Switch to Change Focus Setting
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Photographyblog also reviewed this lens:
The Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS is an outstanding portrait lens for Sony full-frame compact system cameras, with the new unique optical apodization lens element producing some stunning bokeh effects. It offers quite fast, reliable and very quiet auto-focusing on the A7R II camera that we tested it with, an intuitive aperture ring that can be de-clicked for video use, intuitive manual focusing and an outstanding level of weather-tight build quality. We’d definitely recommend adding the Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS to your lens collection if you’re in any way interested in portrait photography, as it delivers spectacular bokeh that other similar lenses just can’t match.