Sony today has just confirmed that the long awaited Sony a7S III will be officially announced on July 28th, 10AM ET New York time.
Rumored Specs of Sony a7S III:
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- New 12MP stacked full frame CMOS sensor with fast readout
- Video: 4K@120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K@120fps raw over HDMI, FHD@240fps
- Design similar to a Sony a7R IV.
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II SD card support
- Official announcement on July 28
- Release date in mid August