Amazon Prime Day now live, here are some hot deals for Sony photographers:
- Save up to $1,000 Off on Sony Mirrorless, Compact Cameras (a7R IV, a7 III, a7C, a6600, a6400, a6100, ZV-1 and more) – at Amazon
- Save up to $300 Off on Sony E-mount Mirrorless Lenses – at Amazon
- Get 10%-back total on select Cameras & Lenses & Electronics when you make purchases using an Amazon Prime Card. (Offer end on October 14th) (Amazon Prime Only)
- Save 20% Off on Samyang Lenses and Rokinon Lenses (Amazon Prime Only)
- Up to 35% off on Sandisk Memory Cards for Cameras – at Amazon (Amazon Prime Only)
- Up to 30% off storage and memory devices from Lexar and more – at Amazon (Amazon Prime Only)
- Save up to 20% on Manfrotto camera accessories – at Amazon (Amazon Prime Only)
- Get $10 Amazon Promotional Credit w/ Purchase/Reload of a $40 Amazon Gift Card – at Amazon (Amazon Prime Only)
The Amazon Prime Day sale is coming, it will be live on October 13th, 2020. Amazon Prime Day usually has more deals than Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Looking for prime day deals for Sony mirrorless cameras and Sony lenses ? Below are currently best Sony deals for this Amazon Prime Day:
Today is the last day to “Save the Tax & Get Extra 10% Back Use B&H Payboo Card” at B&H Photo Video. So don’t miss this chance to get this huge savings.
The B&H Photo Video‘s “Save the Tax & Get Extra 10% Back Use B&H Payboo Card” is set to expired on August 25th. So this is the last week for this hot offer. Order ASAP before it expired.
Tamron USA has released a new instant rebates on Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens and Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens for Sony E-mount. You can save $100 off on Tamron 17-28mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama, and save $80 off on Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama.