This is September version of “What to Expect Next from Sony ?“. After the announcement of new Sony a6600(B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon) and Sony a6100(B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon), next Sony announcement is expected in the middle of October, 2019. Rumors said that the Sony a9 II flagship full frame mirrorless camera will be announced ahead of PhotoPlus EXPO. Sony currently has one new camera code WW942051 got registered at certification bodies, so we can expected at least one new camera coming in next few weeks. Below is a roundup rumors of upcoming Sony cameras and lenses to be announced next.
This is August version of “What to Expect Next from Sony ?“. After the announcement of new Sony a7R IV (B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon) and RX100 VII (B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon), next Sony announcement is expected in late August, 2019. Rumors said that there will be two new APS-C mirrorless cameras to be announced in late August. Sony currently has a total of 3 new camera codes got registered at certification bodies, so we can expect at least 3 new camera to be announced in next several weeks. Below is a roundup rumors of upcoming Sony cameras and lenses to be announced next.
Sony has just registered a new camera code WW942051 in Asia. According to certification body, this camera code is also Equipped with Wi-Fi (5.8/5.1/2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth, same as recently announced Sony a7R IV (B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon), so this could be another high-end model from Sony, mostly likely the upcoming Sony a7S III or Sony a9 II or a7000 or RX1R III.
- Sony RX100 VII is has the World’s fastest AF performance among fixed lens cameras with 1.0-type sensor.
- The RX100 VII features the same shooting speed and AF performance as the Sony a9 mirrorless camera – up to 60 AF/AE calculations per second and an amazing 20 fps blackout-free continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking.
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF follows your subject’s movements, human or animal, up to an incredible 90fps single burst shooting.
- These features are supported by the BIONZ X high-speed image processing engine, along with the newly developed Exmor RS 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor.
- This pocket-sized marvel includes a high-performance 24-200mm f/2.8-4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens and you can enjoy exploring new compositions and angles of your own perspective with the LCD touch screen – tiltable 180° degree and 90° down.
- The RX100 VII also includes enhanced video features with 4K HDR movie recording, real time tracking and real-time Eye AF and in 4K Active SteadyShot to reduce camera shake up to 8 times more effectively than previously available.
- Vertical position data recording transfers the file metadata straight to your smartphone, allowing you to replay and edit your videos in the most popular social media format.