Sony a7 III is one of the best selling full frame mirrorless cameras from Sony. Sony a7 III is great for shooting videos and movies, in order to get better video quality, you’d better get a gimbal stabilizer for Sony a7 III. We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals for Sony a7 III, below are top recommended ones for Sony a7 III:
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation, 4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL-S incorporates the underslung mode design of its predecessor, the WEEBILL LAB, and also has a more compact form as well as other new features. The sling mode design consists of a handle on the rear that allows for easy switching to underslung mode as well as better handling in all other modes. Other improvements include upgraded motors and stabilization algorithm. The WEEBILL-S features 300% more motor torque and 50% more responsiveness.
- WEEBILL-S comatible with mainstream mirrorless and DSLR camera & lens combos. Combos like Sony A7Ⅲ+FE 24-70mm F2.8 and Canon 5D4+EF 24-70mm F2.8 can be perfectly balanced and stabilized for smooth cinematic shots under different scenarios
- Compact size as A4 paper; Ergonomically designed Sling mode to save effort and provide comfortable underslung shooting experience
- 8th Instune algorithm provides high responsiveness and eliminates jittery in fast movement in any environment
- 14 hours battery life; Brand new TransMount Image Transmission Module (accessory) to offer 1080P 30fps highly synchronised transmission (100-meter distance) and up to 3 screen receivers
- Dual focus control system; Quick release system; OLED display
The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- 10 lb Payload
- Innovative Top Handle Gimbal Design
- Can Be Used Two-Handed
- Easy Switching to Underslung Mode
The DJI Ronin-S is more than just a miniaturized version of the larger Ronin gimbal stabilizers; it represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S lends itself to lighter camera payloads, up to eight pounds. But don’t let its size fool you; the Ronin-S has a lot going on under the hood. Separate modules are available for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it. While using the conventional battery grip, the Ronin-S will last up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Holds DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras
- Eight-Pound Payload Capacity
- Trigger and Mode Buttons for Control
Feiyu AK2000 – Check Price at Amazon
The Feiyu AK2000 is a compact 3-axis gimbal stabilizer supporting up to 6 lb loads. It’s designed with an angled motor arm so there’s nothing blocking your camera screen, and it provides 360° pan, tilt, and roll motion. The gimbal features a multifunction handwheel on the side and a touchscreen LCD smart panel integrated into the handle. The handwheel allows you to control the movement of the camera in select operational modes, including pan and tilt modes, and also lets you digitally control focus and zoom with compatible cameras. Additionally, the handwheel provides external follow focus control if you add an optional, dedicated follow focus motor. Please visit the Feiyu website for a list of compatible cameras for standard operation as well as Wi-Fi focus/zoom control.
- 6 lb Payload
- Angled Motor Arm
- 360° Pan, Tilt & Roll Motion
- Handwheel for Camera Movement/Focus/Zoom
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has been upgraded over previous versions with newly optimized high-torque motors, a 9.25 lb weight capacity, and many other features. The high weight capacity allows for a much wider range of cameras to be used, as well as wider combinations of cameras and lenses. The Air 2 also supports the optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System, which comes in different versions to offer standard and automatic (with preset start/end points) focus and zoom control directly from the Air 2.
- 9.25 lb weight capacity
- Support for optional Moza iFOCUS Intelligent Wireless Lens Control System
- Provides unobstructed view of your camera’s LCD
- 12 physical buttons for controlling the gimbal, camera, and settings
- Joystick, smart wheel, and smart trigger controls are customizable for different shooting styles
- OLED information feedback display
- 16-hour runtime off four included 18650 Li-Po batteries
- Input/output ports for powering the gimbal, camera, and accessories via optional Moza adapter cables
- Various time-lapse functions including motion-lapse, tracking time-lapse, and zoom time-lapse
- Intelligent auto-tuning system
- Visual markers/identifiable information for balancing
- Mechanical memory quick release system
- 3/8″-16 threaded hole on the front of the gimbal handle and 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes on the bottom