We still have three unannounced Sony cameras got registered at certification body. All these three cameras could be announced within 1-2 months. Today Nokishita camera said all these three cameras could be interchangeable lens cameras, not compact cameras.
Sony has just registered a new camera code WW942051 in Asia. According to certification body, this camera code is also Equipped with Wi-Fi (5.8/5.1/2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth, same as recently announced Sony a7R IV (B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon), so this could be another high-end model from Sony, mostly likely the upcoming Sony a7S III or Sony a9 II or a7000 or RX1R III.
- Sony RX100 VII is has the World’s fastest AF performance among fixed lens cameras with 1.0-type sensor.
- The RX100 VII features the same shooting speed and AF performance as the Sony a9 mirrorless camera – up to 60 AF/AE calculations per second and an amazing 20 fps blackout-free continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking.
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF follows your subject’s movements, human or animal, up to an incredible 90fps single burst shooting.
- These features are supported by the BIONZ X high-speed image processing engine, along with the newly developed Exmor RS 1.0-type stacked CMOS image sensor.
- This pocket-sized marvel includes a high-performance 24-200mm f/2.8-4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens and you can enjoy exploring new compositions and angles of your own perspective with the LCD touch screen – tiltable 180° degree and 90° down.
- The RX100 VII also includes enhanced video features with 4K HDR movie recording, real time tracking and real-time Eye AF and in 4K Active SteadyShot to reduce camera shake up to 8 times more effectively than previously available.
- Vertical position data recording transfers the file metadata straight to your smartphone, allowing you to replay and edit your videos in the most popular social media format.