Sony today registered a new camera code WW356015 in Asia. This new camera has 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, which means this could be an entry-level or mid-range model.
Several months ago, PhotoRumors leaked the specs of two new full frame mirrorless cameras that will be announced in 2021, now one has already announced – Sony Alpha 1 (ILCE-1), the leaked specs seems correct. Now the second upcoming Sony E-mount mirrorless camera will be Sony a7 IV, it will be announced in the second half of 2021.
- 50.1 megapixel Exmor RS™ image sensor
- Advanced BIONZ XR engine boosts speed by up to 8x
- Continuous shooting at up to 30fps
- Silent, vibration-free electronic shutter
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization for a 5.5-step shutter speed advantage
- New Real-time Eye AF bird mode
- Stunning realism with 8K 30p movies
- 759 point full-area phase detection AF
- Two CFexpress Type A-compatible media slots
Read More »
New rumors said Sony will announce a new flagship E-mount mirrorless camera could be named Sony Alpha a1. It will be the most expensive full frame E-mount mirrorless camera, and it will have crazy high ISO performance.
Tomorrow at 10:00 EST New York time, Sony will have a new product announcement. Currently, there is still no info about what camera Sony will announced. Nokishita confirmed the code for this new camera is CX88500 (CX88200 is a9 II, CX88300 is a6600, CX88400 is a6100, CX88600 is a7C, CX85000 is a7S III). All we know yet is that this camera will be an E-mount mirrorless camera, and could be the most expensive E-mount camera ever. Stay tuned for more info.
Sony today has just teases a new alpha camera announcement on 10:00 EST, January 26th, 2021. As Sony said, this camera will be “The one never seen”. Stay tuned for more info.